View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Default D381 Fleischmann Bakery 1916

Posted By: Erick Lewin

Hello all,

I'm still desperately trying to find these following cards to get closer to completing this impossible set.

TY COBB
Larry Cheney
**Joe Gedeon
Otto Miller
Hugh Jennings
Walter Traggesser
Chas Tesreau
Toney/Jenning(for friend)
Konetchy/Knetzer? need either/or, both of mine feature same photo need other players photo.

**JOE GEDEON---Just saw (unfortunately) that one sold this past november 6th in Lew Lipset's auction on the OLDJUDGE.COM. It was in lot with one other d381; an W. Alexander w/tab.

Anyone know who bought these cards? Is it perhaps a board member who would consider helping me out.

For the Gedeon I have 2 SGC graded Fleischmann's with tabs a Donovan SGC50 (real sharp), and a D.C.P. Ragan SGC40 (nice as well). This Gedeon was ungraded probably fair condition with pinhole. I wouldn't hesitate to trade for either of the above 2 mentioned cards straight up for it + more if needed.

Also, for any of the cards i need I have many duplicates without tabs and will trade/PAY$$$ as much as you want for these cards. Please help a desperate collector and give me the chance to WOW you with an offer! Check out some of my cards here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30236659@N04/sets/72157611108366047/

If you know where any of these are, such as an auction or priv. collector, please help.

Thanks again. email--yanksrnice09@yahoo.com

E. Lewin