Thread: new forum owner
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Administrator

Default new forum owner

Posted By: leon

Hey Folks,
I just noticed that the changes have taken place. I will be the new forum owner and Brian McQueen will be my admin/moderator dude. Bill and I spoke about it a few weeks ago and he just didn't care to do it anymore. I think he might be out of town for a few days but since, when I post on this board as of today, I am the new forum owner, I figured I would go ahead and post about it. You won't see any changes too quickly and this forum is going to be very lenient in it's content. I would ask that it be primarily vintage baseball though. Off topic threads will be permitted but please don't make them the norm. I will be a little more strict in not letting too much personal fighting go on on the board. Like I've said a little bickering is ok, and needed, but major personal attacks will be zapped. Again, no big changes so please keep posting and learning. All are welcome. On the other "cards" board I am a little more strict in the O/T stuff but regular posters can post about vintage baseaball stuff once in a while. In a perfect world (at least mine) this particular site would be everything but cards and the other would be cards only. I will not restrict cards from this forum as more folks might feel comfortable here. regards all.....(btw, no thanks needed...I am doing it because I still love the hobby)......

ps...still mulling over the B/S/T thread ideas.....and they will stay the same for the short time being on both boards....