Thread: Bushing Speaks!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Default Bushing Speaks!

Posted By: Aaron

Jay wrote: "One for responding the way he did and the other for obviously saying something or acting in such a way that provoked the repsonse."

I'll tell you exactly what I said: "Don't curse at me."

Troy began say "****" this and "****" that, as in "we work so ****ing hard", and I asked him to stop cursing and he fired of direct expletives at me instead.

His response was completely unprovoked. (But it is marvelous to see how hard your mind will work to villify me and champion your pals at SCDA.)

Jay also wrote: "And yes, I've read Aaron's version and no more believe it than I would believe Troy's version. Without an actual tape of the conversion there is no real way to know what actually happened and what was said."

Hmn, and yet without Adam or Robert Planich present to contest SCDA's version of the "streak" bat authentication, you readily believed whatever they had to say.

Jay, I invite you to contact Troy and get his version of our conversation. Unlike SCDA, I am completely unafraid of having my account challenged.

As I also previously asked, please ask him to reveal how he obtained my phone number and from whom. (I'm seriously concerned the same auction house may have divulged other bits of my account information such as my account password and my credit card info.)