Thread: Bushing Speaks!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Administrator

Default Bushing Speaks!

Posted By: jay behrens

Aaron, Planich made his case here. I had all that info before I ever went to meet with SCDA. It's his claims that made me want to see SCDA's side. Unlike you, who would rather sit at home, ignorant as to one side of the story. And don't feed us this melarkey about wanted to see it played out in an unbiased court of law. You've already made up your mind and doubt it would change even if that court said the bat was legit. You'd jsut say they spent more money on lawyers and bought the verdict. Just gotta love that view from the win-win barcalounger.

You do mighty fine job of cutting and pasting, but you obviously don't read very well. I'm not taking a side on this he-said-she-said issue. Like I said, without a tape of the conversation, as far as I know, you are both lying to make each other look bad. And there is obvious bad blood between you two, so I have no reason to believe anything the 2 of you say about each other.

Jay

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.