View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Default New (old) Board Direction- IMPORTANT

Posted By: leon

What this board started out to be and what I want it to get back to is "primarily" cards. If you contribute in any way then you can also post some off topic stuff. It will never be a memorabelia board though. Does that mean if a board contributor finds a cool 1890's workmans glove he can't post here about it? Of course not.....he/she can post about O/T stuff as long as they participate in other card discussions too. Are we going to lose a few folks? Maybe, but I hope not. John D asked me a question earlier about posting something like "what's the best Philly outfied of all time?"....that too would be ok....there is almost NOTHING about vintage baseball that will be banned. I just want a little more focus towards cards.....If SCDA has a major lawsuit can it be posted here? Of course....that's major news.....I don't want ya'll to think this is ONLY vintage cards but do want you to think it will be "primarily" vintage. If you are a contributor you get a lot of slack about O/T stuff. Let's try it and see how it goes.....thanks