View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Default New (old) Board Direction- IMPORTANT

Posted By: PASJD

Leon, with great respect, you are not being clear, in my opinion. First you say you want to refocus the board on cards. Then later in the thread you say cards only would be "boring." Then, you appear to be saying whether someone is "allowed" to post off-topic is going to depend on your subjective assessment of how much that person has "contributed" to the discussion on cards. I don't know what that means. If I post, "anyone get anything good lately?", is that a "contribution"? If I buy a card and post an image of it, is that a "contribution"? If I post a link to an ebay auction and ask "anyone think this is real?", is that a "contribution"? Or do I have to ask some probing question, or come up with the answer to someone else's probing question, to be deemed to "contribute"? My tendency has been to read all the card posts with great interest but to post more on other topics because I don't presume to have the expertise of others on some of the more arcane card subjects. So is this now a board for pre-war "experts" only? I guess I am now reluctant to post anything else for fear it will be censored, so I will not post anything futher.