View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Default New (old) Board Direction- IMPORTANT

Posted By: Lee Behrens

I just want to say that I have been on this board from the start and throughly enjoyed the site reading and contributing. When I first got on the board I was not very knowledgeable about most of the sets but by reading and asking questions I have became very knowledgeable about T206, T202 and many other sets.

For all you "newbie"/ "lurkers" never be afraid to chime in or ask questions on the board, this is the best way to learn. There is also the link for newbies to help them with the basics of the forum. If you are afraid to post email one of the posters in the topic you are interested. I have yet to encounter a contributor that is not willing to offer information willingly.

I have found that in the last 6 months or so I have skipped over many of the threads in the forum, they had no interest to me. This never seemed to happen in the past. I am in support of getting the direction back to Pre-WWII cards. To me the board was becoming too board and lost it's focus. I am not quite sure what the changes will be but it looks like they are going in the right direction.

Lee