View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Default New (old) Board Direction- IMPORTANT

Posted By: Rob L

Well, I guess this is my last post as I can't offer any topics that are card related. I started posting on this board a couple of years ago after purchasing a 1904 tintype of several cubs players during a trip to Brooklyn. I remember at one point asking whether I should be posting as my collecting interests were predominantly 19th Century memorabilia. Everybody made me feel very welcome and I have tried to keep my posts related to 1930s or earlier (okay, maybe I did post a few too many crappy Ruth autographs - I just found them funny). You all have been a great wealth of knowledge and have helped me in many aspects of my collection. I agree that alot of the recent bashing on this board, particularly as it related to memorabilia authenticating, was ridiculous and very tiring.

Well this could go on, but that would also be tiring. I wish you all well in your collecting endeavors. Well, as my last ditch effort for my research project, if anyone has photos, dimensions or other information on 19th century baseballs, please contact me at:

loefflerrd@aol.com or rloeffler@advgeoenv.com

Take care all,

Rob L