View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Default Better Buy? (opinions please)

Posted By: vetekbob

I answered the question from my own personal point of view from my own collecting viewpoint. I wasnt coming down on Adam or anyone else in that way. I wasnt trying to stir up trouble but I answered the question from my own heart as a collector and investor at the same time. He asked for opinions and its ok if we agree to disagree and I wish you the very best Adam Yes I spoke passionately in my reply and I am glad to see others did so as well. If I had not stated I am only speaking for myself rather than in the broader scope of things then yes I can see people saying I was way off topic. I dont deny that pre-war players did take things they shouldnt have when they played the game. From my own personal opinion, reputation and character can and do directly relate to the question of investment which was the question. If others disagree that is fine with me I have no problems with that. I was not trying to start some kind of debate but rather to encourage others to look beyond the mere dollar sign alone as from my perspective there are many things that go into such an evaluation long term in some cases. If I wasnt as clear as I intended to be earlier then I am sorry for that. I meant no harm Adam I truly didnt
Robert