View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 01:24 AM
Administrator

Default COMPLETE T-206 SET FOUND!

Posted By: TJ Schwartz

The set has been in the hands of a long time collector for 20 years. He is a famous show biz guy that wants to remain anonymous. We have it dubbed it "The Mr. X Collection". PSA has slabbed the Plank and Magie with that on the holder! When they hit eBay, they will be listed like this example: 'Mr. X Collection 1909-11 T-206 Ty Cobb PSA 4' . That way, all one has to do is search Mr. X or my user ID. SCD will be doing a write-up interview with me soon and PSA will have something from Joe Orlando on its site as well along with some scans.

Sale should commence in a month or so. Many have emailed me, asking to purchase cards outright. Appreciate that, but none will ne sold privately. I want to let all the serious collectors have a shot.

There is a lot more too. Many high end '33 Goudeys. Just received some grades on them with many 7's, including Goslin, Cronin and Lyons. T-202's too. Some '49 Bowmans include a PSA 5 Paige and a PSA 8 Musial. Feel free to call about grades. 818-760-3800 M-F 11-7 PST.

Thanks for the kind words!

Scans of the 2 biggies are available upon request. TJS