View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Default T210 Old Mill Jackson in REA Auction-New Owner's Perspective

Posted By: Anonymous

Like I said before everyone is entitle to there opinions. That's what makes this world great. I do agree the term hand-cut is different than trimmed. I have learned another great lesson from this board. But now let me give you a couple hypotheticals. I find a uncut sheet of T206's lets say with a T206 wagner on it. Cut it down and bag there you have a NR-MT card. Then I just found a T206 Wagner that was obviously hand-cut from a "Printers Scrapp" What's the difference? One was cut with better tolls and more clean.

Yes I do understand that a Post cereal box card was meant to be cut and a 1960 Topps cards was not. One is hand-cut and the other is trimmed. I get it. What I don't get is people trying to say that T210 where hand cut on purpose and it is a known issue then why won't they grade as such? Yes I was proven corrected on the phrase of hand-cut and trimmed. I love to get this boards blood rising. It has been a long time seance I have posted constantly and now I can tell why. ATTACK! ATTACK! Someone with there own opinion. Abandon ship. Jay why did you have a problem with my statement of who I deal with? Sounds like you have a problem with me, I don't have one with you. What's up feel free to e-mail me privately. Not here!