View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Default PSA Cancels My GAI Auction

Posted By: Brian Engelhard

What PSA did was Crap! About the only thing you can do is encourage everyone you know to NOT USE PSA. We all know SGC's customer service is far better than PSA, and while I'm not a big fan of the GAI inserts, I will use them well before I crawl to PSA. My personal opionion is that SGC and GAI grade vintage cards more accurately than PSA.

I will continue to buy PSA graded cards (with careful scrutiny) but I refuse to submit a card to them.

A few months ago I had a software auction cancelled as a result of an "alleged" copyright compaint. I disagreed with the legal opionion of the copyright holder's corporate lawyer but never got anywhere with Ebay Customer Service or FBI cyber crimes. I imagine I was as angry at the time as you should be right now.

Brian Engelhard

Revision: I jumped on PSA pretty quick, I could take my words back but I will stand behind them. He broke the rules with "word spamming" however PSA could have handled the situation differently; PSA could have contacted him directly and request he change the auction.