View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 09:36 AM
Administrator

Default PSA Error in your favor...

Posted By: john/z28jd

Are we supposed to feel sorry for a guy who didnt even look at the scan of the card he bid on? If that happened all the time he must get alot of reprints because the price is so good on them

If this bidder missed the revision then theres seriously something wrong,its in big letters between the original description and the actual scan! I can have the revision and the entire scan on my computer screen at the same time.The guy didnt even bid till 6 days after the revision.I have a real hard time believing that someone could have totally missed that but knew enough to bid that high on a Cunningham,Philly card because its harder to find than a Gunning.....but he also didnt know that it was really Gunning on the card!

yeah right.I think the high bidder was actually Jerry or a friend of his and bid that high knowing Jerry could make a big deal about it later.Thats the only logical explanation.I dont feel sorry for someone who bids $560 on a card they know absolutely nothing about.Thanks for sharing that Jerry,up until now i thought maybe the bidder was a legit collector