View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Default What are your experiences consigning to large auction houses?

Posted By: Bev

I would love to send you my experience with a few of them dating back to 1999,Faxes,phone records, 50K Contract & 35-75K promises,things lost in 1999. Then from 2001-2005, e-mails,phone calls,2 new contract's, 20K & 25K sent to the wrong address around 7/24/05 and I'm still waiting for their Fed-X tracking number along with Fed-X here, to make sure they were even sent.Some of you might remember me from Vintage Card Talk, years back. "BEVJJEAN" and yes I'm still researching the life and times of Johnny Kling. I will even send you my info around the Christies/Sotheby's - Fixing Litigation sent to a law firm in NY in 2001. It might even change your idea as to getting second oppinions? I have collected many different things in the past 50+ years, plus have dealt with many Auctions, but never anything like I've seen around the GREAT HOBBY in the past 5 1/2 years. Your can write me on bjeccles@aol.com or bevjjean @aol.com. Or Bruce just post yours for me. I think my info might be great for you book also. A special Hi to Leon & T bob. Thanks. Bev