View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Default Crazycanuck: seller info

Posted By: Andrew 

I browse this site regularly for all the resourceful dialogue, I've even chimed-in on occassion. Although I’m not officially registed here, I can be found as 67standup on the CU board, and 64standup on the SGC board.

I’m at the last straw with a known seller who is trying to defraud, I believe he sells pre-WWII cards on occasion. Many collectors have contacted me after I started a thread about it on the CU board. I have ample documentation for both my and other’s transactions that have went sour. I have no problem naming the seller, as the evidence is overwhelming.

Plan A as follows starts tomorrow if expected information is not received (excerpt from email to him)
·File a U.S. and Canadian mail fraud claim (you’ve been through this before)
·File Internet Fraud Complaint Center claim in conjunction with local law enforcement. A DA will be assigned to the case and will mandate a specific time frame to return funds. If not, an arrest warrant will be issued.
·File a Ebay fraud claim (I've already inquired, since one of the items was listed and removed, I can submit a complaint.)
·File a Royal Canadian Mounted Police report. A constable has already been assigned to me and is awaiting my fax/file which includes other collector's testimony, email chains, and my correspondence with you. I have not provided your name yet, but will not hesitate.
·File a Better Business Bureau complaint
·File a government and business bureau complaint in Fredericton, N.B.

Plan B
Alert as many people as possible

Plan C - let's no go there yet.

I belong to a few other collector boards that are not policed as heavily as the CU Board, basically, they are invite-only sites where we look out for each other, trade, etc.

In sum (finally, I know), is there opposition to me naming this seller?

[edited to change title]