View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Default Crazycanuck: seller info

Posted By: Andrew

Thanks for the advice guys, and point well taken Bill. I'm not going to litter this site with all the nasty details of a scam, but am going to do fellow collectors a service so they - and others they know - don't get cheated.
________
sexwesellitall, a.k.a. Jason Bobbit, a.k.a. crazycanuck, a.k.a. EBAY MAN, a.k.a. Jay, a.k.a. Mike Young, a.k.a. Vicky, a.k.a. crazyc@rogers.com, a.k.a. Vicki @ 609815 NB Inc out of Island View, NB Canada

has committed fraud in the past, and is in the process of doing so again. I would not make such an accusation and stake my reputation unless facts exist and time has passed. Comments by others:

* I don't know him personally but I hear he is bad news. He used to be CrazyCanuck on ebay. I know a few people he has screwed and others he tried
to screw. My advice, stay away from him.

* I can recall "sexwesellitall" listing hundreds of fake autographed cards about a month ago, and they typically have some of the more common vintage counterfeits available, attempting to pass them off as authentic. I know they've sold at least one fake 52 Topps Mantle card in the past.

* I would think that he should be at the top of your dealers to avoid list. I'll definitely avoid him.

* Crazycunuck could post pictures of the new house he is building way up in New Brunswick,
with all the money he has been defrauding people from.

* I am in the process of filing an e-bay and mail fraud complaint for over 700.00 of cards not received. After several tries, CC will still not provide an insurance or tracking number for these cards, and I noticed another feedback from a customer who has not received their cards as well.

* It was the biggest headache I ever had on EBAY as well. Jason is truth impaired.

* I will take a shot becasue I have hard evidence, myself along with another sent him 25k for some unopened opc wax, total bill was about 35k and we were going to pay him the rest after receipt. after a song and dance and customs excuses and everything under the sun for 3 months, he bounced 5 checks to the 2 of us, canadian checks take 2-3 weeks to clear , we finally got our money back through a credit card dispute and got lucky, otherwise we would still be dealing with his refunds. biggest headache of my life.

He's more than welcome to defend himself, but has few friends and a proven track record of deception. There's a plethora of documentation against him, current and from the past.

THANK YOU board members for allowing me to post his name.

“A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.” - English Proverb