View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 06:29 PM
Administrator

Default Crazycanuck: seller info

Posted By: Judge Dred

I can tell you now that the Canadian RCMP (Commercial Crime Section) is working a case against Jason "Jay" Bobbitt. How do I know? Because I went the extra mile to notify EVERYONE in law enforcement possible of his crap tactics. I'm sure that there were others that also put together information for the RCMP but I know what role I played.

I documented everything (dates, times and all pertinent information) about a transaction that didn't work out. I didn't lose a dime in the whole deal but I was bound and determined not to let Jason get away with what he did. The list of people he's defrauded, debunked and pissed off is very long.

The only way we can get rid of people like Jason is to not take an apathetic approach towards the situation "if" you happen to get your money back and lose nothing. I could have just blown it off and not done anything about it but I figured I'd be doing everyone else a dis-service because he'd still be out there playing his stupid games.

Constable Andreane Boutet was handling the case. I spoke to her within the past month or so and she said that she will be moving on and someone else will be taking over soon. In any case you can contact her at 506 452 4202 or 506 452 3475. If she isn't there then that might indicate that she has moved on. You could ask for the person that has taken over the case against Jason. Fax number is 506 452 4208.

Who knows, they might want more information to expand their case against Jason. If you provide them with more information and it helps in prosecuting him then that's even better. I would hate to see him get away with all his misgivings because of a technicality or lack of evidence.

Remember, they don't celebrate Labor Day in Canada (at least I don't think so) so try calling on Monday, 06SEP04.