View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Default t206 old mill RED back??????

Posted By: jeff

Has anyone ever heard of an authentic t206 old mill back w/RED print. Long story short as possible, I'm not much of a collector, but I do know some things, and I got a few old cards from my uncle when he passed on, with one in a VERY thick holder: t206 Eddie Plank. Being that he collected some, and that he clearly thought it was the real deal judging by his thick as hell holder, I was hoping it was real. It sure looks it. Everything with the picture and the actually words on the back seems just right. Also, It's not in very good shape really. Stained and old looking for sure. Everything was checking out and then i saw that old mill backs are only black and occasionally brown. This one is definitely red. Not sure why anyone would make a reprint look SO real and the condition so tattered only to print the back in the wrong color, but, who knows. Please Please help me find out if I have trash or treasure. I'll see if I can attach picture, but if not, you get the idea. It's got a red back...does it exist, or is it fake? Please help me....good news preferred. thanks
jeffhttp://www.network54.com/Realm/tmp/1125447332.JPG