View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Default This board COULD be so much better!

Posted By: jay behrens

Wow Jim, I am the sole reason that keeps people away from here? LMFAO!!! Aside from your post that you started mentioning you completed your SK set in PSA8 or better, when have you started a thread that didn't involve the value of cards or a collection? I took you to task for having an unhealthy fixation on values. Call it an attack if you like, but that doesn't change the fact that you do have an unhealthy fization with the value of your cards and that of others. You also prove once again what an elitist and norrow minded attitude you have by claiming that the most valuable collection are only those that are slabbed.

And you wonder why people have taken a dislike to you? Stop playing the victim and own up to what you are and realize that not everyone is going to like you and what you post about. I know I can't please everyone and don't pretend to.

Added - Jim, trust me, if I was making a personal attack on you, Leon would be the first one to delete and I would most likely be getting a personal email from him to. So don't assume that jsut becuase you get taken to task for something means that it is personal attack. Stop you whining, stop playing the victim. Geez.

Jay

My place is full of valuable, worthless junk.