View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Default PayPal: another reason for sellers not to use it

Posted By: jay behrens

For me, this isn't an isolated incident. I've had several problems with PayPal in regards to people trying to pull scams, etc. It's really frustrating. No matter what you try to do, there is always some scumbag out there that will find a loophole and abuse it. The buyer has had a history of being a problem buying. Sadly, with sniping so prevelent, there really is no way to ban these people before the auction closes.

The most frustrating aspect of the whole thing was the supposed investigation. There was none. There was a complaint filed by the buyer and not a single follow up to see what my side of the story was. Even in the intial complaint he files, there was no way for me refute any aligation he made. My only options were a full refund, partial refund, or no refund. The latter 2 options eventually leading to PayPal investigating (LMFAO!!!) the matter. I wouldn't be so pissed if they actually had contacted me to find out that the buyer was shipped what he paid for and that it was the post office that damaged the item.

Jay

My place is full of valuable, worthless junk.