View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Default Show me the back of the card, please!

Posted By: leon

We've been over this before ad nauseum but what the heck. My personal opinion, and not necessarily that of a grading company, is that if you can remove something that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place AND you can't tell anything was ever there....then no big deal. Quite honestly if something was removed from a 50k card I was buying (if I had that much money to spend) and there was nothing there at all anymore, I don't think I would care if someone told me something got taken off or not. It just wouldn't make any difference to me. I know others might have opposing opinions on this. I know for a fact if there is a real light pencil mark, and no indention at all, and you get the mark off with an eraser then it will grade as if there wasb never anything there. This used to be a PSA 6 MK. I bought it in a Mastro auction some years ago and erased a light pencil mark on the back......

edited to get back to the first topic question and say I always like to see a scan of the back except on blank backs...then, a description will do.

">