View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Default T206 w/ no red ink ends early on eBay. GRRR!

Posted By: dan mckee

My emails were not that bad, here they are to both of you for screwing me out of the deal: To Ray: you successfully screwed me with your post
the seller renegged on the deal
nice to meet you
dan

to Scott: You were successful Scott
The seller renegged on the Wagner
congratulations
dan

If these are nasty, then you do not know me too well. Trust me, I can be REAL NASTY! The problem is, the seller ended the auction early, that is allowed by ebay with me as the winner, he rightfully should sell to me at the auction price. He isn't so you guys were successful. I lose, no biggie.

Leon, I was the offerer but I don't think you can kick my ass but you are very welcome to try, my money is on me though. J/K.

Bottomline here is that many people do it, thanks for coming in Trevor, I appreciate the support. I started doing it after I lost several items like Ray stated. I just lost the buttercream Foxx today that someone closed down. I do it because it gets done to me and it is part of the cutthroat competition.

I come to this board when I have time to possibly help out on information or to post when there is an ebay scam like doctored fakes. I have been collecting 37 years and have alot to offer the board. Obviously, I can get crapped on just as easy as anyone else. I appreciate the comradery here, with friends like you guys, who needs PSA?

You won, I lost.
my best to all, Dan.