View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Default T206 w/ no red ink ends early on eBay. GRRR!

Posted By: Scott Elkins

As he stated. Still cannot believe Leon's post regarding all the ass kicking (he must be talking to bcd too much lately). Anyway, Dan knows the reasons I was pissed at him for, and we settled those offline via e-mail like two gentlemen.

As for contractual intereference - go ahead and sue me all you wish. My only income is from disability (social security and veteran's). That cannot be touched with a lawsuit! I find that to be a BS suit anyway (not that one probably couldn't win). However, I see nothing wrong with making a higher offer for an item, even if it was promised as being sold.

Does all this mean I can sue all those people who have made deals with me and broken them???????? Come on! Hell, I even had a board member blatantly steal $883 from me and when I e-mailed him telling him I wanted the money, he was arrogant enough to ask if I was threatening him!

This Hobby is getting really bad for the cut-throats!!!!! Trust me - a board member recently screwed me out of an SGC 20 Croft's Cocoa Chance by threatening the seller b/c he bought a card from the seller on eBay that was listed as trimmed (then was mad b/c the card was trimmed)! The Hobby is getting so bad with all this BS that it is beginning to not even be fun any longer. THAT was my main reason for e-mailing the seller of the card Dan purchased early with an offer of $1k (plus, I owed Dan that for a couple things he did to me that I am no longer going to worry about or mention). AND, I DO BELIEVE THE CARD IS WORTH MORE THAN MY OFFER!!