View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Administrator

Default T206 w/ no red ink ends early on eBay. GRRR!

Posted By: dan mckee

Please notice the J/K after the part about suing you. Stands for just kidding. I wasn't that mad. Just please contact me in the future when you have a problem with me instead of what you did. I am sure we can always work it out. If you will pay $1000 for that card then you deserve to have it. I sure wouldn't with some of the red there. Glad you and I worked things out.

Ray, I noticed you wrote above "I will catch a break one day!". Does that mean you will get a good deal one day? or does it mean since you didn't get this deal, you will do whatever you can to hose it up for the person that did?

Scott, I hope your Social Security checks are coming in a timely manner, if you ever have a problem with that, feel free to call me direct and I will try to help you out as I work there.

Leon, I appreciate your stand on the close-down only if there are no bids. But remember, not only was there already a bid on the orbits, the auction was also over. Then you made your offer so you were not practicing what you preach there. Maybe it was just a one-time oversight on your part, no sweat.