View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Default T206 w/ no red ink ends early on eBay. GRRR!

Posted By: leon

Ya know...this is supposed to be chatboard to come and learn about Pre-WWII baseball cards. I am not sure this thread is in keeping with that particular focus. IS some of this stuff ok? Probably. Is a lot of it ok? Probably not. I am rethinking some of my actions too. I do consider Dan a friend (hey Dan). Do friends do what I did to friends? No. Do emotions get in the way sometimes with what is right? Probably. Are most of us very passionate about collecting? Probably. I am not sure what all of this means except that it's time to get back to cards and quit the witch hunts. If anyone on the board has never done anything wrong then they can email me and we can chat about. I doubt I get too many emails. I still will be pissed when I see auctions shut down but don't think I will try to interrupt them (for sure not when friends win them). I guess I just need to start asking everyone that sells cards I want to shut the auction down for me No....on second thought maybe I won't. I just don't think it's right....and also don't think I want to treat friends the way I treated Dan. For that I apologize...but damn it.....well, never mind....Hey Dan...say HI to Dad for me.....this thread is done...regards all