View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Default TY COBB E92 CROFTS CANDY PICKUP!!

Posted By: jay behrens

This should have gone into the recent pick up thread, just like my e101 Wagner did. It may be the highest graded, blah blah blah, but BFD. It's not a marque card. It's not something new to hobby, so why should it get its own thread? I have a number of cards in my collection that are rarer than this card, but I don't go starting threads about them. The only one's I came close to were the uncatalogued e104-3s I acquired and I just put them in another thread about uncatalogued cards.

You are a dealer and I am sure that you were well aware that starting a seperate thread would generate finanacial interest in the card. If you had posted it in the recent pick ups thread, it would have most likely not garnered the attention that starting a thread would.

Personally, I'd like see the thread deleted. There is no need to start a new thread looking for comments on the card. People comment cards in the recent pick up thread all the time.

I say delete the thread.

Jay

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.