View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Default EBAY how long should you wait

Posted By: BlackSoxFan

LOL...good question, i think i'm one of them... let me know if you still haven't received payment.. i know i got the first one back b/c i miss addressed it and such.... also, i can get you paypal instantly so let me know! Sorry for the mix up.
<EDITED TO ADD> The feedback thing is touchy. I have been available to you through email and phone ever since the auction ended. I don't think me being a member of the board has anything to do with it. People are obligated to pay in accordance with your terms, if you choose to leave me negative feedback that is your perogative as you are clearly within your rights. I WILL NOT leave you negative feedback regarding this transaction. People need to take responsibility for their actions. So for the rest of the people who have not been communicative ... the onus is on them! I don't remember the TOS of the item i won from you, BUT you might want to beef it up a bit. I know it's a detractor for some people, but in this world, you do need protection. Thanks Robert, you've been more than fair!

Regards,

Black Sox Fan

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

email me