View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Default To share or Not to share ??

Posted By: Alan Zimmerman

You were hoping for a nice discussion on a wider range of subject matter? Apparently you have mistaken this thread (and this board at times for that matter) as something other than what it is: a) a tool for shameless self-promotion, ego stroking and b) a place to sell your cards. some of you may say, "not true" and cite 10 threads where useful information was exchanged. i answer simply: for every rule, there are exceptions which only serve to validate the rule. those threads, few and far between, are the exception.

For every thread filled with useful information, such as exposing a crook in the hobby, or discovering a new card issue/type, there are 20 threads, filled with bile, ranging on subjects from the ever popular "hey check out my new cards, jealous?" to "you know who sucks? PSA."

Far be it from me to get in the middle of the boards collective handjob on one of its' most respected members. I don't want to be labeled a cockblocker.

Anyway, continue with your fun, but don't expect the common courtesy of a reacharound.