View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Default Overgraded cards

Posted By: Chris

I agree with you Jay. As far as high grade stuff, to me there is not a big difference in what a card looks like. But much like you Jay, I don't buy much high grade stuff. To me EX is high grade. What bugs me is someone who says a card is EX and you get it and it has an obvious crease. Or how about the guy who says overall condition of the lot is EX with a few a "little" less. You get the cards and about 20% are actually in EX condition and one card has MAJOR papor loss. I guess this falls into the "little less" description. Funny thing is when I emailed the seller he tells me he was not trying to deceive anyone and I know he was. I should know by now that these types of descriptions most often are worded to "deceive". Sorry for griping guys. Just had to get it off of my chest as I just opened up three packages today and only one was actually graded fairly. One slightly over graded and the other one was just ridicules. OK, enough of my bitter tirade. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! May Santa stuff lots of vintage baseball cards in your stocking!