View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Default I'm new here--Seeking advice

Posted By: jay behrens

Jason, as I've pointed out several times, Derek did not get blasted for his intial post. Everyone gets slack when they first come here. It's his revival of the thread and the RUDE response that is what he is getting blasted for now. He claims to have been to other mesage boards before, so there is no excuse for him not reasing the FAQ before posting. Call me an idiot, but I always read the FAQ of any new board I visit and plan on posting to. Derek is just a reflection of our society where rudeness reigns supreme and everyone should be handing them everything on a silver platter. And from the sounds of his posts, he got lots of email responses, so why revive the thread and act like a bull in a china shop? He reaped what he sowed.

Jason, part of the reason I "bitch and moan" is the fact that there are a number of other prominent board members that feel the same way I do. They would prefer not voice their opinions in public to maintiain a spotless public image. I don't have a problem with that. I'm not here to win popularity contests. Every time something like this happens, I always get a number of emails from other members saying they wish they had the guts to speak up like I do. I will continue speak up as long as there is support from other prominent members.

Jay

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.