View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Default The problem with reading and posting here-will the person identify himself?

Posted By: J Levine

In Bob's orginal post, I am the Joshua who had snipes placed. I also had the high bids on many of the cards that ended early. Yes, I was annoyed. I have no problem asking to end an auction early in two circumstances only. If there are no bids or if I am the high bidder. In this instance, I did not ask the seller to end early...maybe I should have. I was annoyed. I was more annoyed that the seller ignored my e-mails for an explanation afterwards.

Adam and I have talked about his subject before also. I have used some well-known ebay handles to track some stuff as well and I know of at least two people (including one board member) who uses mine as well. Let it be know though that I do have one other ebay handle that I keep secret for really neat stuff. I came later to the Obaks and already saw some familiar names in the bidding so I figured I would bid to watch and set a snipe. I am pretty sure with Frank, Bob, and myself bidding, the seller lost money.

I did see the Moran end early as well and congrats on whoever got it as well. Again, was watching and had a snipe set on that as well. Lately my bids have been cancelled more than usual. Not sure if this is a trend but it is frustrating.

I was hoping to see the OBAKS come up in the recent pick up threads to see who is kicking my butt lately.

Joshua