View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Default anyone know ebay seller "petecld"

Posted By: petecld

Well "Joe," you are right... except the card hasn't been mailed yet and that is why the buyer has not received an email.

I'm not exactly sure who I am addressing here but here goes.....

My auctions ended late Thursday night.

On Friday I sent emails from my personal email account to all buyers who did not already use Paypal. And believe me, I admire their prompt payment. ( I don't use the ebay invoice system - personal choice).

The notice I received said his name was "Mark" and the email ended with "hotmail.com" . The buyer of this card was sent an email on Friday with my address and shipping amounts w/ and w/o insurance to the HOTMAIL address that I was supplied.

On Saturday, I received a notice from Paypal for payment on this card but FROM A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS which now ended in "charter.net" The same name and address was also included.

Today I received an email, this time from the hotmail account, explaining to me who and where the payment was for which I would, and did, figure out.

Now, someone named "pete" is asking why I haven't responded. I am sorry, I thought I sold a card to "Mark." Yes, I took Sunday (Easter) to spend with friends/loved ones, Monday was the day from H*LL and as soon as Paypal sends the money into my back account (It takes them 3-4 business days) the card will be mailed to you.

So... Mark(?).... Pete(?)... and that's a great name by the way, I see why you use it I am sorry I didn't email you but I don't usually email people when I receive Paypal payment notices (maybe I should), I just your email from today as I just got home a little bit ago (about 10:15PM) and I do send out emails, although I will admit I do forget at times or if it someone I am used to dealing with, when card are shipped. Assuming paypal is on schedule your card should go out on Thursday.