View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 04:53 AM
Administrator

Default Anyone know this guy...Jim Pavlish from ABC Trading

Posted By: Dan Kravitz

I hope he wasn't using his kid's health to push me aside. If that is the case, the guy needs serious help. I just received 2 private emails from 2 different auction houses that refuse to do business with him, so he is stuck dealing with Ebay, where he can scam the unexpected. I hope he reads this and understands that this hobby is based on your word and the ability to conduct yourself in professional way. It's one thing if you are ignorant to the unwritten, understood rules, it's another to steel money and use your daughter's health as your excuse. This hobby is small. A few bad transactions (or in my case no transaction) and your name is garbage. Watch out for this scum! Thanks for the suport. Sometimes it feels better to rant a little.

Added - He asked me to remove the negative feedback before he made good. When you say that "I couldn't contact you because my daughter was near death, but she is OK now", I figured that the guy was sincere. My fault for being trustworthy. Anyway, his final comment was "do you think it will push me to send you the card or the money faster if you do not retract your feedback?" Made sense to me, so I removed it. My bad.