View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Default Rare Cards of Sudanese Players

Posted By: Gilbert Maines

Josh, I am at a loss as to how my statements can be extrapolated to the following conclusion:

So I guess by your logic the 9/11 terrorist were justified in their hatred and actions as well - for they were merely letting us know that we were in for a fight.

There is no evidence which establishes that motivation as defense against a bully anymore than there is evidence that their motivation was our support of Israel.

In this game, guessing is deadly.

And Andy: I never had intent to defend Marcus. The conclusion which I drew was that it is impossible to draw a conclusion of his motivation based on the words which he typed.

And I assure you that characteristics such as nationality, religon, ethnic background, hair color, financial status, etc..... have no meaning to me, while characteristics such as sexual preferences, questionable activities and the like could indeed make a significant difference regarding my feelings toward an individual.

And James, it certainly does reap a more significant punishment if you commit a crime which can be related to hate. But the key there is that you have commited a crime.

Why don't we all just let this drop? I do not think that there is real controversy here. Then again, it is kinda fun!

And as far as airing my hatred for the world to see: I do not believe that my deep dark secret is now out of the bag. I actually believe that we all hate those who can and may harm us severely at any time.

Esau = asuy