View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Administrator

Default T200 Wash Amer...won on ebay...revisited

Posted By: peter ullman

So I asked your opinions on this card a few weeks back and the opinions were mixed. I received the card today and it's as fake as a $3 bill. I've emailed the seller numerous times for various reasons: to ask when the card was shipped, to request my money back, etc and none were responded to. So here's the verbage from the auction...which is deceiving...the seller basically covers all his bases:

Thank you for checking out this unique auction. Up for bid is an original 1913 Fatima Turkish Cigarettes Washington Americans Baseball Card.The picture is great, there are normal signs of wear around the edges and some water spotting.

This item is on consignment, therefor I can not guarantee this cards authenticity. Please know this before placing your bid as there will be no refunds granted.

This card will be shipped with extreme care and must be insured for your protection. This item is a rare piece of Americana! Photo was only cropped, no other altering.

I don't know what to do...I've threateded the seller with neg feedback but he has not responded and I don't want any of my own. I paid w/paypal. Any opinions?

pete in mn