View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont

Posted By: TheCard

I am the co-owner of the card you guys are discussing. I find it disturbing that you guys will discuss a topic without the total facts on what you are discussing. I see that there are a lot of player hater in the house, full of jokes but know facts. For its fact that stand up in a court of law. Let's get to the facts.

1. If my card is a reprint. What company reprinted my card ( topps, dover, honus wagner estate, etc...) All the reprints out their have a orgin ( Companies that printed them ) If you call it a reprint then WHO REPRINTED THE CARD.

2. Do you guys know the differents between grading a card and authenticating a card. Grading isn't authenticating check it out. Call up PSA and as Joe Orlando (which I have) what is done to authenticate a old card. He should say two things are done to check the authenticty of the card. Which he told me. 1. check the print 2. check the paper. We got both done by the world top experts (CIA TRUSTED OUR PAPER GUY AND HIS WORK THEN HE MUST BE THE MAN ). Our card is the first in history to be authenticated thru science.

3. Are the two Honus Wagner cards in coppertown graded. No. So why isn't anyone attacking there cards. HUMMM. If we choose not to have my card graded doesn't mean that it not real.

4. Why is everyone struck on the front on the card. Talk about the back. Bill Mastro said in a newspaper article ran back in 2004 cincinnati enquier, about this card ( Bill Mestro stated: ALL reprints have black ink on the back and ALL real t206 piedmont have blue ink) well guess what our cards has blue ink. O but lets not stop there, lets talk about the FACTORY No.25, 2d. DIST. VA. FKw from t206museum.com said NO and I repeat No FACTORY DIST. # =REPRINT.. I have the print out FKw. You said it so stand behind it. Don't change your words when it come to our card, remember your words NO FACTORY #=REPRINT on back of ALL real T206. I have the proof, FKw.

5. I would say most of you guys in this chat room are big fan of the PSA-8 Honus Wagner. But do you know the history behind that card. The PSA-8 card has been call a fake, reprint, etc.. No one wants to talk about that topic. I guess that because PSA graded it and you guys don't question big companies, like they don't make mistake or do dirt. Have you guys being keeping up with the news on big companies and PSA lawsuit on forgery signature. Check it out for your self and you guys have so much faith in PSA and other grading companies. It's big business, did you know and if you don't then ask some body. So did PSA authenticate the PSA-8 card the way our card has been authenticated SCIENTIFICALLY. NO and if so show me the paper work PSA on the PSA-8 Honus Wagner card (fiber test, EDS, etc..). Oh lets not say you guys don't believe in science, I bet when you get very ill you will believe in science to make you better.

6. Some of you in the chat room is so quick to say, " Why don't they just send the card in for grading". I throw the question back at you. Would you. HELL NO YOU WOULDN'T, SO STOP TRIPPING ON US FOR NOT DOING THE SAME!!!!

7. No one on this planet of ours know the total truth behind the T206 card set. Also the TOBACCO CO., did not print the cards, do your research. If you know then come with printing documents, printing plates, the name of the press the cards were printed on, the printing companies name, etc... Do you have that info., FKw, PSA, etc... If you do please share that info., with the public. Oh you don't have it. So why hate on our card.

8. For some of you that are looking at the color of our skin. I say turn the lights off and hear the facts.

I know the reponse are going to be full of jokes, off the facts at hand. But hey some people like to deal with what they think instead of what they know. I will say, if you guys only knew what has been said behind the seen. Remember there are three sides to a story. Our side, PSA, FKw, etc.. side and the TRUTH!!! I know after I post this, the jokes will fly and the hating will continue. But hey some people have a lot of time on there hands. I guess you guys do believe in W.M.D.'s

All that wish us will, thank you and all that don't may The most High bless you. Thank you for your time.