View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Problem - What would you do?

Posted By: Josh K.

I won a nice looking PC-796 Plank postcard on ebay (link attached) two weeks ago for about $275. The seller will only take a check or money order - no paypal. I sent a money order to the seller on September 19th. He still has not received it. The seller (ridgerunr) has very good feedback, but isnt someone who I have ever done business with before or recognize as a board member. I am reluctant to send a second check/mo as the post office will not issue a refund on my original mo for a minimum of 60 days (that, of course, is assuming I get a refund in the first place - if the check was received and cashed by someone who was not intended to be the recipient, I dont think that the PO will refund my money). Would you send a second payment? How would you otherwise resolve this if it happened to you? This is the first time one of my payments was not rec'd by the seller and I really dont want to end up paying double for the card, but I could end up out the money and the card if I dont go through with the sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260030478449&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEAFB%3AIT&rd=1