View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Administrator

Default Response to Allegations

Posted By: Doug Allen

First let me state that we at Mastro Auctions take very seriously the claims made in the New York Daily News article. Good customers/friends of ours like Richard Masson and Jay Miller understand just how important integrity is when in comes to conducting auctions both for my firm and for me personally. I appreciate their friendship and kind comments.

I am very disappointed but not surprised that the NYDN would run a story like this when their primary source was "unnamed" and the primary allegations were "unsubstantiated".

There is not much for me to say in response except that to my knowledge we are not under investigation and as a firm we have responded to every official inquiry that has come to us regarding Mr. Noe and have not held anything back. If more inquiries come our way, again we will be completely forthright in complying.

Edited to Add: I will not be responding to inquiries on this forum..feel free to contact me at my office at 630-472-1200 and I would be happy to respond to any questions directly.

Regards,

Doug Allen
President
Mastro Auctions, inc.