View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Default Anyone Know a Chet Woods?

Posted By: John

Paul,

It’s really nothing personal, and I really don’t research you I just have very good memory on things people say. I respect your opinion that you love SGC, and have a certain disregard for PSA. Just because I disagree with you doesn’t mean I hate or dislike you. Also saying that I spend my days taking notes on you is also a little extreme and melodramatic even you would have to admit??

We also have both spent time today responding to each other so in some way I guess we can label each other stalkers.LOL

As far as an important member of this or any other board boy I hope there’s sarcasm in there? If not I can’t say I feel that way. I’m just a guy who collects cards, no more important than any other “Joe” in cyberspace. As far as my absence weakening the board, I doubt very seriously anyone lost any sleep over my lack of participation on this board myself included.

Truth be told I used to love to share images and knowledge on here, was a lot of fun. But then this place became more of a discussion board for the pros and cons of grading companies SGC rules PSA sucks, and if one was to have a discussion or disagreement on a topic it was labeled as attacking. Then we had our host of martyr’s to follow up.

Paul in conclusion I don’t hate you, just get tired of the PSA vs. SGC battle. I also don’t know of anyone else on here who hates you, and even if I did its up to them to tell you not me.I know your thoughts and so do the others here hence “we” so perhaps you don’t need to tell us each and every time all it does is continue the silly battle. IMO

As for the quote from the private email below to you from some un-named forum member having an opinion on me, kudos for what that’s worth.