Default Update on Stolen Cards

Posted By: Bob

If it were not for the Republicans, most of us could only
afford PSA 3 cards and creased T 206's and Goudeys

While no party is perfect, the Democrats are the party of
the displaced, disenfranchised, and left wing liberals who
are welcome to protecting the rights of terrorists, card
theives and drug dealers.>

Wow, when did Donald Rumsfield start reading the board?
Bruce, take off the blinders, there are a lot of hard working, tax paying citizens in the Democratic party and many are politically moderate and some are conservative but who believe Bush has betrayed them. I guess after the elections you are now one of the displaced, yourself, as your man Dubbya got a resounding thrashin'
BTW, guess you noticed that your man has agreed to sit down with the Iranians and Syrians and discuss a cooperative means of extricating ourselves from the mess in Iraq. Must have made you queasy since those are terrorist hotbeds and members of Dubbya's Axis if Evil.
I hate card thieves as much as you but I am also bothered by the corporate thieves who steal and plunder on a mammoth scale.You won't find any left wing liberals in that group. Ask the people whose life savings' were ripped away by the white collar weasels how they feel.
The words of John Kennedy are as true today as they were 44 years ago, "When the rights of one man are threatened, the rights of all men are diminished." All Americans, left or right or center, Republicans, Democrats or Independents should continue the good fight against the erosion of personal liberties in this country even when veiled in the "feel good" language of the Patriot Act.
Happy Thanksgiving Bruce.
tbob
P.S. Born in Middle America and a Christian, just in case you were wondering.