View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Administrator

Default Goodwin & Company's Stance on Hobby Issues

Posted By: John

Well said Colt.

Jim, while I don’t doubt that what you’re attempting to do has some good motives in there somewhere. I can’t help but feel this underlined self-serving feeling in all these posts.

Colt has a good point, if you’re the new super hobby police official that’s going to head these Internet tribunals what’s your background? Any skeletons in there, any un-honest dealings etc?

If this really needs to be done I think this could be done in a much better manner than the current effort. Which IMO comes off as a virtually unknown guy on self-serving mission (intended or not) to question reputable and successful businesses on their integrity and business practices?

I would expect most, would not respond to this line of questioning and the manner in which it has been presented. Even if any did, I would and will expect those comments to be a bit sugar coated. For those who have aired there dirty laundry not sure how I should feel, impressed and proud, or embarrassed and ashamed for them.

Edited to add, haven’t read everything in all these posts if I broke a rule Leon, do what you got to do.