View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Default Goodwin & Company's Stance on Hobby Issues

Posted By: barrysloate

Doug did say that, and unless I missed something, he hasn't come back yet. Obviously, we know the answer he will get. No grading service will condone it.
Jim- I do think you are taking tremendous initiative in trying to clean up the injustices in the hobby, but I also feel maybe you have taken it as far as it can go. And are you confident that everyone who answered your questions did so with complete candor? If I had a printing press in my basement and was manufacturing T206's on it, and you came to me and asked me if I run an honest business, I would tell you I was a saint. I think there are diminishing returns by taking this as far as it has gone (not to mention there are so many identical posts running at the same time that I don't know which thread I am on anymore). I don't disagree that this hobby is rampant with scoundrels of all kinds, and you are working both to clean things up and obviously to protect your own investment, but don't we already know about as much as we are likely to find out? Correct me if I am wrong.