View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Administrator

Default B/S/T Hypothetical Question

Posted By: Steve M.

Some time ago with my listings on the B/S/T I formulated a list of Rules. I think use of these Rules could alleviate any problems of this nature:

"1. Emails have priority over posts;
2. Emails have priority in the order received;
3. An email stating an intent to purchase without conditions will take precedence over an prior email requesting a scan or attaching some other condition precedent to a commitment to purchase;
4. I am pleased to provide scans but can only do so between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. CST during the week as I still have to work to support this addiction. Scans most anytime over the weekends;
5. If I provide a scan I expect a response, one way or the other. A simple "thanks, but I'll pass" would be fine. I can handle rejection very well. Violations of this rule may result in being black-listed from future scans;
6. Prices are for payment by check or money order and include shipping;
7. Payment by PayPal add 3% to the price;
8. Insurance is extra and is at the buyer’s expense;
9. Personal checks must clear before shipping though if you have dealt with me before and/or are a recognizable VIP member of the board I’ll ship on the next business day;
10. No returns on graded cards. All others have a seven (7) day full refund return privilege;
11. The fixed price stated for an item does not necessarily equal "trade" value."