View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Default Steve M. "jacklitsch" Wrong or Right?

Posted By: Jim Clarke

Steve your little sarcastic e-mails late last night were recieved but I will not post anymore of this deal, as it is over. Nice writing in the B/S/T thread as well... Whoops I see YOU DELETED the Rose post... Hurry up and delate the Ullman one as well. Don't let people see other little jabs you take... To bad you jsut can't say you messed up and you should have mentioned that another card was in a deal...

Wesly, The problem is the scans did not come over till much later.. He was busy playing Cards. I replied to him shortly after recieving the scan to have him say the card was on "hold". He can sell to whoever he wants.. He could have told me scans will be to me next week and if anyone wanted to buy the card as is without seeing the back then he will sell it. It's part of conmunication. Plus I do not like him making a thread about it on the other deal...Was this to make him feel better about his decision?

Don't think I like doing this post.. But I do NOT like how it went down last night.. ANd I think it was STUPID to post about it tonight.. I hate having my name and putting Steve's name out there... It's like dirty laundry.. But saying you have everything pasted and ready to go.. That's like putting your fist up and saying I dare you to cross the line.. Well here you go.. To bad no one wins...