Thread: N28 Baseballers
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Default N28 Baseballers

Posted By: Anonymous

Yeah I'd probably avoid the Kimball's set, as it's a lot more expensive overall.

The reason the N28 is appealing is that it is a colorful and interesting set. My main problem is that I have no issues
with spending hundreds of dollars on a boxing card, but I wouldn't want to top a couple of hundred for a non boxing card (even if it is a good investment . Luckily with boxing
I rarely would need to spend thousands on rare cards like some of you guys do collecting baseball.

Most of my cards are in nice shape (my boxing N28's are in excellent condition), but I needed this Kimball's card as I aim to collect one boxing card from every set released, and I can now tick off my Kimballs (with company name variation) box..

The N28 Ward card was a "bonus", and if it's a fake I guess I can use it as a filler for now

I was also originally thinking of selling it to another bidder who missed out on the auction but expressed interest in the card. I guess I should wait until I get the card, then I can compare it to my other N28's and post a scanned image here for all to see.
The last thing I want to do is sell a reprint card no matter it's condition.