View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Default PSA buyback policy

Posted By: dan mckee

I have had 2 situations. Both have old threads on this board. The first, I bought a PSA graded T205 Shean CUBS with no picture. I paid for the rare CUBS variation as stated. The item came and the label said Cubs but it was the common variation entombed. The seller took a sh&t on me so I went to PSA. They took the card, changed the slab to correctly state the common variation, and told me there would be no charge for the reholder. Too funny, I lost about $100.

Second, on the back of their submission forms, they state that they will reimburse your legal fees if you beat them in court. Well, I won my case against them and called Joe Orlando about this. He screamed at me, stated that since I bashed him on this chat board, that we have nothing else to talk about, then he hung up on me. Very proffessional ah? And what does me bashing him on this chat board have to do with a written stated policy of PSA ????

If you want fair treatment and great customer service, go to PSA, tell Joe Orlando that Dan Mckee sent you, then duck!