View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Administrator

Default MastroNet Lot Misrepresentation – Results of a Discussion with Doug Allen

Posted By: shane

A similiar thing happened to me with Mastro a year ago. I brought the problem up with them and they were willing to resolve the issue right there. The problem I had with their options to resolve the issue did not help me out but helped them out. They told me the same thing that they would be glad to take the item back for a full refund and either sell it next auction or go to the under bidder and offer it to him. I really wanted to keep the item and not send it back but their description was not only misleading but inaccurate, why should I suffer in this deal? My resolution was that in business you do make mistakes and we are all human. My take was instead of me losing how about you losing your commission for screwing up? Why should you get paid 17.5% (VIG at the time) both ways when you MATERIALLY misrepresented an item. They agreed and sent me my portion of their commission.
They handled my problem the right way in my opinion and I was happy with the transaction.