View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Default Vintagecardpricing - Billing warning.

Posted By: leon

I agree that prank phone calls are ridiculous. I save editing posts for extreme circumstances but did edit Edacra's last name out of Bobby's post. Since I deleted a thread 4 mos ago, concerning Jay and I, I have vowed to try to never delete a thread again. That was a mistake but I did what I did..I might lock them but not delete them..As far as this goes I am not sure how much longer it needs to go but I am very slow to lock threads down too......I hope everyone just moves on. I think a refund is coming to the claimant and Bobby pretty much apologized for handling it the way it was handled...right or wrong. Also, I agree with Edacra that most likely I would have only made sure that Bobby knew his name as that was the party involved and as long as Bobby knew then no one else would have too. I think in the 2 years I have been moderating I have outed, maybe 1, person from being anonymous. Honestly I don't even remember that but there must have been one at some point. I take these things extremely seriously.....as most know....best regards