View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Default Very interesting history on the Wagner psa 8/trim

Posted By: John

Well I didn’t want to blow the lid off this thing yet but I have been doing extensive research on the card in question. What I have found may surprise you; I can let you in on a few of my findings, which are all available in my new book. Please send $24.95 for the full story.

The history of the card goes back quite a bit and has been the focus of a cover up much larger than you can imagine. My first findings were that baseball and its founder as we know it have all been a cover up. Wagner the true founder of the game pre dates our known first origins of the game by thousands of years. Throughout time they have tossed names like Wright, Doubleday etc. to keep us off track.

Take for example the painting below before and after cleaning the painting, notice the last figure at the end of the table hmm…

Before

After

The keepers of this baseball secret and the card, which holds the key, are long; the very list raises more questions than it answers. All I know is that a very powerful group of people have been charged with keeping the secrets of the game and this very card shrouded in secrecy for a very long time. They formed the Priory of Secret Ambiguous or (PSA).

Its members have included such historical individuals the likes of Thomas Edison, George Washington, Gerald Ford, Da Vinci, Louis Pasture, Napoleon, Chuck Woolery & Alf to name a few.

Another example of my findings is from Da Vinci himself take for example one of the worlds most priceless masterpieces a simple painting on its own, yet when reversed clearly another face emerges.

Also the T206 of Wagner himself when examined closely under a black light on a recent break in at the owners house I discovered this!

How could PSA miss such a thing I wondered to myself! While in the owners home I found multiple Masonic symbols, of course Freemasons they cut stone so paper should be a breeze!

Consider this WAGNERR misspelled and TEMPLAR & MASONIC all have seven (7) letters. The number (7) Mickey Mantle’s number also a baseball player, and when describing Mantle’s last name in the possessive tense also equals (7) letters! I don’t know about you but that gave me a chill…..

These photos were given to me by an anonymous source, we met in a dark ally. The only thing I know of this mystery source is that he offered me a small stack of $100 dollar bills for my collection and yelled at me when I turned him down. The stationary had the initials AR??

Notice the founder of the group Opus Dei nothing hit at me at first, then upon closer inspection I recognized 2 faces in the crowd. Coincidence I think not…

So I beg of you gentleman don’t dig to deep, you may not like what you uncover, I feel I’ve said to much and I fear for my safety and must end this discussion.

Take care and be safe…