View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Default Alterations - Same subject different thread (by accident)

Posted By: John

Jim,

“You are an unusual guy to say the least--you say you want to be part of a solution and I did everything possible to arrange the dinner so you can attend but you would rather take potshots at me from outside. By all means continue if it makes you happy.”

It is true I did at first want to give you the benefit of the doubt, I also thought you had some good points regarding hobby issues. I also offered to attend this so-called dinner/pizza party.

I unfortunately was called out of town on business, which now I think was a blessing in disguise. Not only do I think the meeting would have been for the most part a waste of time, but after watching you conduct yourself on the board the next few weeks after this meeting. I was personally glad I was not associated with you and your actions in any way.

I’ve said it before Jim and I’ll say it again, if this hobby needs cleaning up and it needs this so called front man to head the project. You are the last person to do the job; nobody including me can take you seriously at this point.

You and your attitude alone have alienated you, you have no one but yourself to blame for the “potshots”. Its all most any of us can do when it comes to you Jim. Having an adult conversation with an antagonistic self-centered child such as yourself frankly is a waste of time and energy. As long as you continue to make underhanded comments towards everyone and play the martyr expect what you get, and don’t be so surprised all the time.

Lets also not play stupid here ok? You know why you get picked on, and you continue to come here every few days and fan the flames to continue and or prolong your pathetic little show.

I don’t hate you Jim, if anything I pity you. I hope you continue to get the attention you so badly crave, it really seems at this point like you need it.